Toddlers, preschoolers, chores, and potty training: it's enough to keep us loaded down and overwhelmed. Join our chat today on Twitter about effective discipline for young children and the best activities to keep them busy and engaged.
* What has been the most effective form of discipline with your todder/preschooler/young child?
* Were/are time outs a struggle or do they work well for your child? How do you use time outs?
* Does a reward system work well for your child?
* What is your best tactic/tip for potty training a child?
* What inside activity keeps your child busiest the longest?
* What jobs do your young children have around the house?
Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!