Today we're talking tech safety at our chat over on Twitter. Come join us in a conversation with other moms and dads about this important issue.
Check out our recent resources:
Our interview with John Walsh, host of America's Most Wanted
* What hand held internet-connected devices do your kids use?
* What household rules have you established for managing what your children see and who they connect with online?
* Have your children ever stumbled onto something that you wished they hadn't seen?
* Do you worry that texting is ruining their good grammar?
* What do you think about Facebook possibly granting access to kids under the age of 13, along with enhanced parental controls?
Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!