Oh, baby. Who doesn't experience the tantrums of their young children? Join today's chat about tantrums, pop culture, discipline, and tough talks. Should be lively discussion!
- At what age did your child start having temper tantrums? What do you think were the triggers?
- How do you handle tantrums at home and in public? Give us your best advice for handing tantrums and bad attitudes.
- Do we shelter our children too much by not telling them about events like the recent Boston Marathon bombing?
- What do you think about Justin Bieber's comment about Anne Frank?
- Are children today too spoiled to care about children who are less fortunate?
Everyone is welcome to chat! Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!