Today's chat on Twitter is about staying connecting with friends, your spouse, and yourself! Talk with us today as we hang out and discuss the importance of taking care of ourselves — and how hard that is to do.
- What do you do for "me" time? Do you have hobbies and interests you pursue outside of family?
- Is it possible to be friends with someone who parents very differently from you?
- How frequent are those elusive date nights?
- What vacations have you taken without your kids? Who watches your children when you're away?
- Do you think children benefit from time away from parents? Or is too much separation a bad thing?
Everyone is welcome to chat! Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
Resources for Parent Health
- Wanna Get Away? 13 Inexpensive, Short Vacations for Parents
- 7 Ways to Be a Loving Husband and Dad
- Taking Care of You: 6 Outside-the-Box Date Ideas for Parents
- Finding Balance: Is There an App for That?
- Confidentally Connected: Interview With Squad Writer, Christa Melnyk Hines, About Her New Book
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Sex Life Steamy After the Kids Arrive: Tips From a Dad