The Parenting Squad chat on Twitter today is about shopping...for the family, that is. Join other moms and dads to discuss shopping, saving money, and making sure your family has everything they need!
- It's almost spring! Have you started shopping for warm weather clothes for your family? Bathing suits?
- Do you buy new clothes, or prefer hand-me-downs for the kids? Any consignment shoppers?
- How do you decide when to make large purchases like a boat or a family vacation?
- What is your grocery shopping strategy? How often do you shop and how many stores do you visit?
Everyone is welcome to chat! Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
Resource Roundup for Family Shoppers
- March Family Shopping Roundup: Best Items to Buy Now
- 10 Ways to Slash Your Grocery Bill Without Clipping Coupons
- 12 Money-Saving Tips for Parents
- Spruceling: A New Way to Buy and Sell Used Children's Clothing Online
- Clip Your Way to Savings: 5 Tips for Using Coupons
- Keeping Kids' Rooms Neat With the Threat of the Thrift Store