We want to hear from you today at our weekly chat, all about managing children's online presence and activity — and what others do with it as well. We would love to hear your two cents on the topic.
- How often do you post pictures of your child online?
- Do you use your children's name or nickname when referring to them online?
- Do you ever post pictures of other people's kids?
- How did you or how would you handle it if someone posted photos of your children without your permission?
- Do you think the new paparazzi law is right to raise the fines of photographers who go after children of celebrities?