Breastfeeding, discipline, and child bans — there are plenty of current news events with children in the headlines, and parents are on all sides of the issues. Join our Twitter chat today for a lively discussion on the current debates in the news. Play nice, folks!
- How do you handle it when someone criticizes your child's behavior?
- Do you think it's okay for restaurant managers to have kid-free hours? Or ban children from their restaurants altogether?
- Do you think banning children is a form of discrimination?
- Why do you think so many couples are choosing not to have children?
Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
- Restaurant Bans Kids Under 6: Discrimination or Smart Business?
- Disciplining Other People's Kids
- The Fight to Bring Breasfeeding Back to Sesame Street