Jump in with us for today's chat! We are discussing positive changes families can make: organization, health, discipline, and more! We would love your input today!
- What changes would you like to make in your family in terms of organization, health, etc?
- We all know sports are good for our bodies, but are they good for our souls? What sports do your children participate in?
- Have you had to change discipline tactics lately? What works (and doesn't work) for your family?
- Do you like your child's doctor/pediatrician? Have you ever considered switching? Why?
- How about house organization? Do you take it all on yourself, or is the whole family involved in cleaning and home maintenance?
Everyone is welcome to chat! Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
Topics and more resources for today's chat:
- 5 Benefits of Sports for Girls
- 8 Reasons to Give Your Kids Water Instead of Soda
- 43 Chores Young Children Can Do