We're talkin' up children in sports and competition today. Join our chat on Twitter for a chance to be our weekly winner of an Amazon gift card, and bring with you your bat, ball, glove, and thoughts on children and sports.
- What do you think are some benefits for children who play sports?
- Do you think competing in sports is too much pressure for children? Why why not?
- How does your child handle losing a game?
- Do you think girls and boys should be allowed on the same sports team?
- What have your experiences been with coaches so far?
- What advice would you give parents with a child just starting out on a sports team?
Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!