How do you keep calm when tempers flare and children are pushing every last one of your buttons? Come to the conversation today at our Twitter chat and toss in your two cents.
- What behaviors usually get to you the most?
- Have you ever said something in anger to your child that you regret?
- How do you respond when your children are giving you attitude?
- What are your best tips for controlling anger and frustration when dealing with children?
- Do you find that discipline is more effective when you stay calm?
Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
Check out what we've got on the subject, and come with your own!
- Fighting the Child Abuser In You
- 37 Alternatives to Yelling At Your Kids
- How Not to Raise a Spoiled Brat