We would love for you to join our chat about child and family safety over the holidays, and safety for your children when they aren't with you.
- How are you and your family coping with the recent school shooting? Have you talked with your children about it?
- How do you ensure your children are safe when they aren't with you? Are there school rules, family rules, etc.?
- Were your children nervous to go to school this week?
- How much do you pay attention to food safety to avoid choking hazards like popcorn or peanuts?
- What precautions do you take to prevent a house fire with your real Christmas tree or fireplace?
- What is your best holiday safety tip? Anything from cooking to fires to surviving your in-laws?
Everyone is welcome to come chat! Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!