At today's Twitter chat, we're talking about the tough topics today: illness, death, and everyday tough situations that are hard on kids and families. We would love for you to join us!
- Has your child had to handle any emotionally difficult situations?
- Have you ever had to tell your child about the loss of a loved one?
- How do you help your child handle disappointment?
- How do you prepare your child for things like vaccinations and blood draws, or other more serious medical procedures?
- What's your best tip for handling childhood emotional stresses?
Everyone is welcome to chat! Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
Resources for our readers:
- Talking to Kids About Divorce
- Book Review: Teaching Kids to Be Good People
- Teach Your Child to Make a Difference
- 6 Ways to Keep Your Cool During Hard Times