Earth Day is next week, but we know families (including our readers) are environmentally-conscious in one way or another all year 'round. Come share with other parents during our chat today about all things green, recycling, and energy-saving.
- Do you use cloth diapers? Why or why not? Do you have a favorite brand?
- Do your kids know what recycling is? How good is your family at practicing it at home?
- How do you save energy in your home?
- What eco-friendly cleaning products do you use?
- What's your best tip for saving money while being eco-friendly?
Everyone is welcome to chat! Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
- How to Be Earth-Friendly When You're Not a Green Mom
- Going Green, Saving Big: 9 Frugal Family Tips for Summer Savings
- How to Decorate a "Green Baby Nursery"
- 5 Things Not to Do on Earth Day (from Earth Day 2012)