Now that you've eased into 2013, it's time to check up on those health goals for the family. How are you encouraging health for your family this year. We're talking about all kinds of health (physical, nutritional, and emotional). Chat it up with us on Twitter today and let us know what you're up to!
- How would you rate your family's overall health — from eating to exercising to mental health?
- What are your favorite family activities that involve exercise?
- Do you ever dwell on parenting mistakes you've made? How do you move on from guilt?
- What is the easiest, best way you have found to ensure your family eats healthy?
- Do your children cook or shop for groceries with you?
Everyone is welcome to come chat! Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
Healthy Resources for Families
- 6 Natural Ways to Beat the Winter Blues — Get happy with some all-natural help.
- Daydream Believer: 7 Tips to Help Slow Things Down in 2013 — Say "no" to more stuff, and "yes" to less stress.
- 7 Tips to Being An Involved Dad — From one of our dads to all of you.
- Book Review: Teaching Kids to be Good People — We reviewed this comprehensive resource by Annie Fox. We hope you like it too.
- 50 Fabulous Carrot Recipes from Wisebread — 50 recipes! There's gotta one thing — or ten — on this list your kids will love!