Today's talk is all about family safety: fire prevention and escape, keeping kids out of harm's way in the home, and making sure all the little costumers stay safe this Halloween. Come chat with us and share your thoughts with other parents.
- October is Fire Safety Month. Does your family have a fire escape plan? If so, do your children take it seriously?
- Do you check medication expiration dates frequently? How do you get rid of old medication?
- How do you keep young children out of cleaning supplies?
- What is your best safety tip for Halloween?
Come join us! Sit down (if you can) for a break, use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
- 6 Steps to a Safer Family Medicine Cabinet
- 5 Not-So-Obvious Solutions to Baby Proofing Problems
- Tips from The Doctors for a Safe and Healthy Halloween
- Halloween Health & Safety Tips from the CDC