Come to our technology and families chat today and share your best tips on electronic gifts for children and your family technology rules.
- What's the best age for a child to get his or her first cell phone? Tablet?
- If you're not giving your child electronics, what's the big gift this year?
- Are you giving your children any gifts that can't be found in a store? Such as a vacation?
- What's your biggest cell phone/tablet pet peeve with children?
Use #pschat to participate, and make sure you're following @parentingsquad for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card!
And check out these articles before Thursday's chat:
- 27 Creative Christmas Gifts You Can't Buy at the Mall
- High Tech Etiquette: A Family Affair
- Give a Gift that isn't Toys or Electronics
To make it easier for us to keep track of attendees and pick our winner, please RSVP below with your twitter ID (put that in the "Link Title" field), email address, and your twitter URL (put that in the "URL" field, do not put your blog's url in there). Winners will be selected at random from RSVPs. If a winner is chosen who RSVPed but did not attend a 2nd winner will be chosen.